Handmade silver and mother-of-pearl earrings, gift idea
These earrings are the perfect accessory to complement your daily wardrobe, when attending classes or (if you are already working!) at the office, with its modern design and classic touch. These earrings are perfect for creative, independent women, with the beautiful reflections of mother-of-pearl and the elegance of fine silver.
With these earrings you will wear the qualities of an organic gemstone which is highly valued for its spectacular irridescence. The ability of mother-of-pearl to reflect the colors of the rainbow are only comparable to the qualities of natural pearls. It has been said mother of pearl is like the shining of the sun on dew drops at dawn and, combined with 925 Sterling Silver (the best material for the elaboration of fine jewelry!), these earrings make a stunning addition to any wardrobe.
Since 1997, Encantos has become known for designing, producing and marketing gold and silver jewelry, with precious and semi-precious stones, helping women to highlight their unique personality. Our collections of Honduran handcrafted jewelry have the seal of the our specialist design team and expert craftsmen, who are experts in manufacturing tasteful, elegant jewelry.
Wear these 100% handmade earrings every day, with their unique mother-of-pearl, and 925 sterling silver, for the sophisticated and trendy woman.
- Silver and mother-of-pearl shell earrings, handmade in Honduras. Perfect for daily use.
- Materials: 925 Silver
- Metal weight: 2.9 g
- Size: Medium
- Measurements: 18 mm
- Stones: Mother of pearls
- Stone measurements: 19 mm
- Polishing: Bright metal polish
- Fastening: Pin and butterfly
- Packaging: Gift box
- Cuidados: Do not expose your jewelry to the sun and sea water for long periods of time. Keep them in a jewelry box with a fabric-covered interior. Do not apply bleach, ammonia, alcohol, chlorine or abrasive liquids. Clean your jewelry only with mild products such as soap or detergent with a low percentage of phosphate. To remove light stains and oxidation of silver you can use bicarbonate, rubbing the surface with a soft cloth. Do not expose your pearl jewelry to oils, perfumes and other abrasive products. To remove light stains and oxidations from silver you can use bicarbonate, rubbing the surface with a soft cloth.