Gold plated 18k silver and crystal earrings
Ideal for enhancing your look at special events, these gold plated and crystal earrings are guaranteed to give your face an extra glow. Together with their gold-plated sterling silver structure, these fine jewels are eye-catching and elegant.
These charming earrings are of unparalleled beauty and sparkle, thanks to the crystalline structure of the natural stones, which are sought after in fine jewelry. The crystals went through a very delicate process of design and creation, resulting in these unique pieces. We have used 925 silver, equivalent to 92.5% purity, which is considered first class for its quality and characteristics, as one of the best available materials in the jewelry market. These 18k bathed earrings then received a brilliant polish, adding to the luminosity of the crystals, making these earrings an attractive and very elegant jewel.
Encantos has been making exclusive collections of handcrafted jewelry for over two decades, its hallmark being its specialization in the design and manufacture of tasteful jewelry, such as these earrings, with crystals that were cut by hand and assembled in a modern style.
Exude the beauty and sparkle of natural crystals with these 18k gold-plated silver earrings, keeping you looking elegant and sophisticated on every special occasion.
- Silver earrings with an 18k yellow gold coating and hand-cut crystals. Ideal for a very special and elegant event.
- Material: 18k gold-plated 925 silver
- Metal weight: 26.44 g
- Size: Large
- Measurements: 65 mm
- Stones: Natural crystal
- Stone measurements: 9 mm
- Polishing: Bright metal polish
- Fastening: Pin and butterfly
- Packaging: Gift box
- Care: Do not expose your jewelry to the sun and sea water for long periods of time. Keep them in a jewelry box with a fabric-covered interior. Do not apply bleach, ammonia, alcohol, chlorine or abrasive liquids. Clean your jewelry only with mild products such as soap or detergent with a low percentage of phosphate. To remove light stains and oxidation of silver you can use bicarbonate, rubbing the surface with a soft cloth. Do not expose your pearl jewelry to oils, perfumes and other abrasive products. With frequent use, a thin layer of grey or white colour may become visible on the gold, this can be removed by using a simple eraser. If this dirt appears in places that are difficult to access, we recommend visiting an expert jeweler for cleaning. So that the crystals and zirconia do not suffer scratches, avoid keeping your jewelry next to others that also have stones, crystals, zirconia, etc.