Earrings with zirconia, blue crystals and 18k gold-plated silver
These zirconia and blue crystal earrings are the most versatile in our collection. Wear them daily, on any occasion, and you will always feel confident, while adding a beautiful set of colors and brightness to your wardrobe - elegant or casual.
Since 1997, the artisans of Encantos have been making exclusive pieces in Honduras to perfectly complement your look. These earrings are no exception, with their natural blue crystals and zirconia - the best alternative to diamonds. The 925 Silver, valued by expert jewellers for its high purity, has been bathed in 18-carat gold, receiving a brilliant polish to highlight its golden color.
Jewelry has the wonderful and unusual power to reflect your sensuality, while enhancing your natural feminine beauty. When choosing your jewelry for everyday use, think about how it would look against different styles of clothing. For example, these earrings with zirconia and blue crystals are perfect for a walk, wearing jeans and a cotton t-shirt.
- Natural blue crystals, zirconia and silver earrings with an 18k yellow gold coating. For daily use and any occasion.
- Material: Plata 925
- Metal weight: 8.3 g
- Size: Medium
- Measurements: 21 mm
- Stones: Natural crystals and zirconia
- Stone measurements: 1 - 7 mm
- Polishing: Bright metal polish
- Fastening: Pin and butterfly
- Packaging: Gift box
- Care: Do not expose your jewelry to the sun and sea water for long periods of time. Keep them in a jewelry box with a fabric-covered interior. Do not apply bleach, ammonia, alcohol, chlorine or abrasive liquids. Clean your jewelry only with mild products such as soap or detergent with a low percentage of phosphate. To remove light stains and oxidation of silver you can use bicarbonate, rubbing the surface with a soft cloth. Do not expose your pearl jewelry to oils, perfumes and other abrasive products. With frequent use, a thin layer of grey or white colour may become visible on the gold. This can be removed by using a simple eraser. If this dirt appears in places that are difficult to access, we recommend visiting an expert jeweler for cleaning. So that the crystals and zirconia do not suffer scratches, avoid keeping your jewelry next to others that also have stones, crystals, zirconia, etc.