Earrings with zirconia and rhodium-plated silver gift idea
These earrings are ideal for everyday use, and look perfect with different styles of clothing. Encantos created these earrings with a simpe and elegant design, so you can wear them while walking along the beach, in the city, at work, or at a family gathering.
Our craftsmen have used 925 Silver, which were bathed in Rhodium, a precious metal of brilliant white color widely used in high-end jewelry, giving them a high quality finish and a special aesthetic that beautifies and fills them with life. Rhodium has anti-allergic properties, and makes a good alternative material for those who have suffered problems with gold or silver. The Zirconias shine with great elegance and are known as the best alternative to diamonds because of their durability and beauty.
Since 1997, Encantos Joyería has been making exclusive pieces in Honduras to help you enhance your look – we are known for our personalized services, elegant jewelry, and unique collections. Our mission is to create jewelry that embodies your personality - as will these zirconia earrings.
- Zirconia and rhodium-plated silver earrings. For daily use and any occasion.
- Material: Plata 925
- Metal weight: 1.7 g
- Size: Small
- Measurements: 8 mm
- Stones: Zirconia AAAAAA
- Stone measurements: 1 - 4 mm
- Polishing: Bright metal polish
- Fastening: Pin and butterfly
- Packaging: Gift box
- Care: Do not expose your jewelry to the sun and sea water for long periods of time. Keep them in a jewelry box with a fabric-covered interior. Do not apply bleach, ammonia, alcohol, chlorine or abrasive liquids. Clean your jewelry only with mild products such as soap or detergent with a low percentage of phosphate. To remove light stains and oxidation of silver you can use bicarbonate, rubbing the surface with a soft cloth. Do not expose your pearl jewelry to oils, perfumes and other abrasive products. With frequent use, a thin layer of grey or white colour may become visible on the gold, this can be removed by using a simple eraser. If this dirt appears in places that are difficult to access, we recommend visiting an expert jeweler for cleaning. So that the crystals and zirconia do not suffer scratches, avoid keeping your jewelry next to others that also have stones, crystals, zirconia, etc.